Private tuition available as hourly or half-hourly lessons, online or at my home studio. Very competitive / affordable rates.
Professional singers to day one beginners are all welcome.
Come and learn just for personal pleasure or to get seriously involved in the music industry.
I teach all popular styles - Pop, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Soul, R'nB, Dance, Folk, Indie, Country, etc, etc.
Singing lessons are like going to the gym...you will be given a program of technical exercises and ear training workouts that will provide you with the tools to steadily improve your voice and musicianship. I can even video the lesson and email you your weekly practice routine.
Each student is given a personally tailored course to suit individual needs, whether that be:
- Preparing for solo performances, gigs, shows, concerts, auditions, etc.
- Developing your songwriting and improvisation skills.
- A performance at a friend’s birthday or singing that special song on your wedding day.
- Learning to sing with others in harmony (group harmony workshops).
- Or purely just for fun!
What you will get in the lesson:
- An internationally renowned vocal technique - Estill Voice Training System.
Learn how your "instrument" works, how to control it and to achieve impressive voice qualities (or tones).
- The opportunity to record your own covers or originals with my fully equipped vocal recording facilities.
- Understand vocal technique and music theory in a fun and easy way for personal pleasure or to take exams with fully accredited graded syllabus.